Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Give Up!

I've tried so hard to keep up with my blog, but I give up. I can't do it! So much has happened in the last couple of weeks and I've not blogged about hardly any of it! I also uploaded nine videos to YouTube, and I only posted two of them on this blog. Am I behind or what? I don't suppose I should worry about it too much because I doubt that anyone has really even noticed... except me, of course.

Now about those nine videos, I'm just going to provide the link to YouTube and you can watch them all for yourself. I have my own YouTube channel, so you'll find all of the videos there. There are two videos of Charlie and Chase together. Those are my favorites. Charlie LOVES Chase and Chase would do anything to be able to get up and run after Charlie. I think they are going to be best buds! That's the good thing about having kids so close together. I know there'll be times when they are at each other's throats, but for the most part, I think they are going to be like... well, brothers! Anyway, here's the link to my YouTube channel. Hope you enjoy the videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/arningk

In other news, Mike and I recently took Charlie to see "Disney's Rockin' Road Show." All in all, it was a much better show than Curious George, but of course, I would expect nothing less from Disney. Charlie really seemed to enjoy himself and was able to stay engaged for most of the show. He was even jumping up and down and dancing in front of his seat! (All of the kids were. It was so fun to see!)

We also enjoyed an off-weekend with Mike, had Chase's 6-month photo shoot, went to another Easter egg hunt (even though we missed the actual hunt because both boys were napping and I wasn't about to wake them up), had Easter dinner with Oma and had a visit with Grandpa and Grandma, plus Charlie had swim lessons and Romp n Roll and Chase had his 6-month doctor's appointment. So, you can see, it's been quite busy!

And speaking of Chase's 6-month doctor's appointment, he is 20lbs 7oz and 29 1/2 inches. Charlie was 18lbs and 28 inches at the same age, so as you can see, Chase is HUGE! The doctor said he is the size of an average 11-month-old. No wonder I am at the chiropractor all the time!

Attached are some recent pictures of Charlie & Chase.  Do you think my photography lessons are paying off?  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, Kellye! I appreciate all of the time and love that you put into it.

    ReplyDelete