He was perfectly calm and very brave... at first. Then the hairdresser brought out the smock and the scissors. Oh boy. Chase was NOT happy about that! But with a little Mama singing and tickling as well as a couple of sips from the bottle and some toys for good measure, Chase settled down and was a real trooper.
Afterwards, we all went for ice cream. What a fun day!
"Wait one minute. What is this about?"
"Uhhh... Cartoons are cool."
"Hey, what's over there? I think I see a car!"
"Wow! I get a prize just for getting my hair cut!"
"Hey. You're pretty. How you doing?"
"NOOOO! You sneaky, sneaky lady!"
"I did not sign up for this!"
"Oh. This isn't so bad. Maybe I'll survive after all..."
"What? That's it? No big thing."
"Mom. That wasn't cool. Next time I would like prior approval."
"You still there pretty lady?"
"Chase, this is ice cream. It's yummy. Too bad you can't have any!"
Chase looks as BIG as Charlie.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the updates. Jason & I really enjoy the blog and all the pics.
Love it.
Lots of hugs to the kids.