Sunday, May 29, 2011

Puddle Jumper!

I couldn't resist these rain boots. Yes, it's true. Charlie will probably only wear them once or twice before he grows out of them, but they were just TOO CUTE! You'll see what I mean. So, when we got an afternoon thunderstorm the other day, I just had to let Charlie play in the puddles afterwards. Plus, it made for a great photo op!

Oh, and I got Chase a pair, too. He was napping while we were outside playing, so he STILL hasn't worn his rain boots. Oh, well!

Oh, and one more thing. I got them both matching jackets, too.

I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!

But, the pictures are cute, right?!













2 comments:

  1. So so stinkin cute I can't take it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellye, your wonderful photos have captured Charlie's incredible exuberance and joy. Charlie inspires me. Let's all get some puddle stompin' boots, and wear our splash smiles proudly.

    ReplyDelete