Saturday, July 23, 2011

Beating the Heat!

Has it been ridiculously hot or what? I don't know about you, but we're literally melting here in North Carolina, so we decided to pack up and head to the pool.

All summer I've wanted to take my camera with me, because nothing is more fun than looking at photos of the boys splashing and playing in the water.

Don't these pictures just make you want to jump in the pool?!



Check it out! Charlie is swimming under water!




What a great smile!

I don't know why but I think this photo is cool.



Aren't they cute?

What a looker!

Dad was having fun, too!

Ahh... this is the life!

Dad doesn't need his hat - according to Chase.
 

Both Arning brothers are truck crazy. It's getting out of control!

Oh, man. I LOVE this picture!

I'm hoping to receive our royalty check from Fruitables soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute!!! You always take such great pics, easy when those boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete