Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful for Preschool!

On Tuesday, Grammy and I spent the afternoon with Charlie at his preschool. We enjoyed a preschool-style Thanksgiving feast, complete with home made butter (made by the class!), rolls, corn, green bean casserole and Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets. (What can I say? The kids were in charge.)

It's always so fun to see Charlie at school, in his element and interacting with his friends. He seems to be thriving! Once again, Charlie has an amazing teacher. Mrs. Jacobson is so sweet and loving and absolutely loves her job. I am so thankful that Charlie is in her class. He has learned so much already and is even beginning to learn to write letters! Isn't that cool?

Here are a few pictures from our afternoon at StoneBridge preschool. What fun we had!

Charlie made this placemat. Isn't it cute?

This is the turkey we decorated. We had to add construction truck stickers. Don't all turkeys wear hard hats? (Don't answer that.)

Charlie, sitting in the circle at school. He's totally focused on what the teacher is saying, eh?

Charlie, sitting next to Clara. Aren't they just too cute for words?

Grammy and Mrs. Jacobson

It was a chore getting Charlie to face the table. I gave up after awhile.

Charlie, grateful for fire trucks. Not Mama. Not Dada. Fire trucks. Ok, then. At least I know where I stand.


Yippee! I got my picture taken with Charlie! It's a Thanksgiving miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment