Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our Weekend

We had a great weekend, especially because Mike was off. We all love having Dada home.

It was a low key weekend for us. We spent most of the time outside or on the deck, enjoying the beautiful weather. On Saturday morning, we took the boys to get haircuts, then enjoyed ice cream afterwards. I thought I would take my camera with me, just for fun.

Here are some photos from our weekend...

I like how both boys are doing the exact same thing but just opposite of one another. 

I tried to get artistic with this photo... I put the TRUCKS book in the forefront and the boys in the background.
Kind of cool, but maybe I shouldn't quit my day job.

This is Chase in his trucker cap. He loves his trucker cap. He calls it his "Lightnin' McKeem" hat.

All together now. "Awww......"

Thank goodness we can take Chase to get his haircut now. For awhile there, I thought they might ban us from ever coming back. As Charlie would say, Chase was a "haircut disaster!" He does great now, thankfully!


Charlie loves getting his haircut.





After the haircut, the boys get to put a card in the machine to get a prize.
They think that's the coolest part.

Charlie, with his spiffy new look.

Aren't they cute?

Chase, enjoying his sucker.




What a big boy!

Off to get ice cream!

Charlie is two fisting it.

Believe it or not, Chase doesn't like sweets.

Charlie, on the other hand, REALLY loves ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh. Just when I thought that they couldn't get any cuter! What great pictures, Kellye. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete