Friday, May 3, 2013

Mud Brothers

What is it with boys and mud? Seriously. Boys would spend hours playing in the mud and it would never get old. What's that about?

My boys especially love to push trucks through the mud. The bigger the puddle, the better. The more muck to shovel, the better.

We found a rather large puddle in the woods behind our house earlier this week. The boys were in heaven, and frankly, so was I. It's been awhile since I've had time to pull out my camera and photograph the Arning Bros in their element, so I was eager to do it. I was even lucky enough to capture both boys together in a big hug. I'm so happy!

Here are a few photos of the Mud Brothers living it up!

Little brother is becoming more and more like big brother every day.
Chase loves to follow in Charlie's footsteps.

Chase: "My arms have mud on them!"
Well, yes they do, Chase. What did you expect?
(Bad photographer moment... chopped off his hands. Oops.)

Believe it or not, Charlie was a little unsure as to
whether or not he liked getting mud on him.

Chase, on the other hand, jumped right in... literally!

"No, Mama. No pictures."
(Seriously. That's what he said to me.)

Obviously, Charlie got over his weariness about the mud.

If Chase comes down with some obscure bacterial infection,
I'll know exactly where it came from.

Ah, at last! The Mud Brothers hugging. I love it!
On a side note, I'm back! Mom Prom kept me especially busy this year, but that's behind me, which means I can go back to what I love doing... taking photos! Watch out, blog. I have a lot of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment