Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chase takes over the Jumperoo

We put Chase in the Jumperoo for the first time the other day. I don't think he knows exactly what to do with it yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time before he figures it out. The sad part is that he is only one level away from outgrowing it all together. I had it on the lowest setting when I first put him in the Jumperoo, but his knees were bent so much that it was obvious he was too big for level one. So, I moved the Jumperoo up one setting and lo and behold, he was too big for that setting too! What the heck! Anyway, he's just too cute for words regardless. He'd better start jumping pronto though because he's running out of time before he outgrows it altogether!

Here's some video of Chase enjoying the Jumperoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment