Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rise and Shine with the Arning Brothers

I just love it when Charlie and Chase sit together or play together.  It does my heart good.  Yesterday morning I put Chase in the crib and Charlie immediately moved over to sit right next to his little brother.  Then, he put his thumb in this mouth which, for Charlie, is a sign of contentment.  I ran as fast as I could to grab my camera and when I got back into the room, neither one of them had moved.

Eventually Charlie started goofing around, and as you'll see, I was able to get a couple of pictures of him standing in his crib.  This is a big deal because, as of next week, Charlie will be in a big boy bed.  We're taking the plunge and moving him out of the crib next weekend when Mike is home.  This may very well be the last pictures I'll have of Charlie in his crib.  (Whimper, whimper, whimper.)

Below are some of the pictures I took.  If you'd like to see more, here's a link to the entire album of crib photos.  Enjoy!

http://gallery.me.com/kellyearning/100180

No comments:

Post a Comment