The first couple of photos are of Chase and Charlie clowinin' around after dinner. This is their new favorite thing to do together. Charlie loves it when Chase pulls him by the hair or tackles him from behind. It's quite amusing, to say the least. The other pictures are just me playing with my new camera lens. Good thing I have good subject matter to work with!
| See what I mean? |
| Why Charlie likes this, I have no idea. |
| Charlie giving Chase "kikis." |
| Aww... |
| A million dollar smile! |
| Is it me or does he look like he's 10 here? |
| Shelby loves to get in on the action too. |
| Can you say "drool?" |
| Oh man, I love this picture! |
Your pictures are amazing! You need to teach me how to take pictures of my boys:)
ReplyDelete