Thursday, February 3, 2011

All Done!

Our baby Chase isn't really a baby anymore. He's a full blown toddler, walking and talking. Well, sort of talking.

Chase can say a few words like "no," "light," "nite nite," "doggie," "duck," "socks," and "Dada." (No, he does not say Mama, yet. I don't know what that's about but WHATEVER!)

Anyway, I digress. Chase can also say "all done" when he's finished eating. I was able to get a snippet of it on video for you all to see. And no, I did not plan the ending of this video. (You'll see what I mean.) What can I say? He's an Arning man already.

Here's the video. Enjoy!

P.S. Hope you like "see food." Sorry about that!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Chase is really good at saying Hi and All done. And the burp at the end is a great way to finish this video. Love and Kisses, Grandma

    ReplyDelete