Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

It has been so beautiful here lately! Today, it was sunny and 70 degrees so we spent most of the day outside. I took the boys to the park for a picnic, then we spent the afternoon playing with all of the other kids in the neighborhood.

Late afternoon, right before dinner, there was a beautiful glow over everything as the sun was starting to set. As you know, that's my absolute favorite time of day! The boys just looked cute, I had to get my camera. I love all of the photography practice I'm getting lately!

In other news, Chase is now napping just once a day and so far so good! I'm happy because it frees up the morning so I'm not stuck in the house all day while someone naps. Now if I could just get Chase and Charlie to nap at the same time... Maybe some day!

And finally, we're missing Mike, big time. Charlie misses his Dada so much but I think it's safe to say that I miss him MORE!

Mike has been gone 17 of the 28 days in February, PLUS 6 days in March and that's assuming that the Las Vegas race won't get rained out. He's missed Valentine's Day and he'll miss my birthday.

I do have help 3 days a week, but I have to work those days (or take Charlie to swimming, do laundry, go to the grocery store, etc.), so I am really pooped. Very pooped. Beyond pooped. I'm dragging. I'm ready for Mike to come home so I can have a partner again. I'm tired of going at this alone. I think the boys need a break from me too. I'm sure they're both sick of me. I'm sick of me!

Only seven days left... Boo.

Anyway, here are the cute photos I took today. Until next time!















1 comment:

  1. Kellye hang in there!! wish we were closer. Your photos are awesome!! The boys look so cute and I bet they are glad to be outside.Blessings

    ReplyDelete