Friday, March 11, 2011

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid

Mike and I took the boys back to Discovery Place KIDS this morning. Truly, what an awesome place! We're so thankful that we have such a fabulous science museum right up the road.

Here are photos from today's trip. Enjoy!

First thing Charlie found? A car transporter.

Big boy Chase, loving the water!


This is just about the only way I can get a picture with both boys in it...
...when they're both strapped into a chair.

Oh, man. I just love pictures from behind. I don't know why.




Mugging for the camera. Super cute!


Grocery shopping together. Team work!

Chase loved playing with the fruit. Maybe that's because he's a nut. (Sorry. That was bad.)



Charlie's checking out. Finally! He's paying for once!

From behind. Love it!

Ahhhh... The tractor.

Love this pic too!

Hello? Anyone there?


Jackpot! A bin FULL of trucks!

And of course, Charlie had to pull ALL of them out.


Good job, Charlie! Learn how to change tires so Mama never has to do it!

I see a bright future ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment