Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Fun, Preschool Style!

Yesterday, Mike and I joined Charlie at school for an Easter egg hunt and picnic. What fun! And, it was a beautiful day to boot. Charlie's favorite part was eating cookies for dessert and, of course, hunting for Easter eggs.

I would also like to say that their class is so lucky because they have such amazing teachers! Mrs. Yascur and Mrs. Mundy are so loving, kind and creative! What a joy it's been to be in their class this year.

Here are several pictures from our fun day at preschool. And, if you'll allow me, I took photos of the entire class, so I've also posted some of my favorite pictures of Charlie's classmates. I kinda like how they turned out. Beep! Beep! (That's me, tooting my own horn...)

I will say that I had to shoot in full sun, which doesn't exactly make for the best photographs, but when your subject matter is this cute, you're sill able to get some great pics!

Enjoy!









I like this picture because he's dragging his Easter basket behind him.
I think that's funny! Plus, you can see his name on the basket.
Too cute.





How appropriate. Charlie riding in a car.

Ah! It's Mama! She DOES exist!

Mike took this photo. Didn't he do a good job?


And, now, here are the photos of Charlie's classmates:

Sweet Lexi. Isn't she beautiful?

Sreekha is such a cutie too! I think this photo is adorable.

I love this picture of Mrs. Mundy...

This is Izzy. She's a doll!

And Grayson. I love the innocent look on his face.

Lexi adores her Mama, Jessica.

This is Charlie's buddy, Lincoln. He has an awesome smile.

Another one of Grayson. He has one of the best faces to shoot!

Doesn't Mrs. Mundy look amazing!
So, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed photos from our Easter Fun Day, Preschool Style!

2 comments:

  1. He is such a handsome boy!!! Looks like a great time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Those are some great shots of Charlie!

    ReplyDelete