First, we had a snack on the deck, then we played outside. (I'd like to thank the Huntersville Fire Department for their impromptu visit.)
| I think this photo is funny. Doesn't it look like we dared Chase to eat something horrible? |
| And you know I love this photo. Pure joy! |
| Candid photos are the best. What a cutie! |
| I have no idea what he's saying, but Charlie's obviously very excited to be outside! |
| I wonder how long he's going to play with this car. It's been a favorite for years now! |
| I always seem to get pictures of the boys looking off to the right. What's that about? |
| I wish he had his eyes open, but this is still a cute photo. |
| Lucky us! A fire truck visited the neighborhood to check the fire hydrants. That provided us with a good 30 minutes of entertainment! |
| Can't you just see him saying "Cheese?" |
| Eat my dust! |
| Chase LOVES to swing. It's so funny though, because most of the time he looks like he's going to be sick! |
| Charlie's become quite the climber! |
| Swinging... in true monkey fashion. |
No comments:
Post a Comment