We had a wonderful Father's Day - namely because Mike was home and not traveling! (It doesn't take much to make us happy.) This year, Cappy and Grandy were able to spend the weekend with us as well.
After a day of relaxing and playing with the boys, we had a cookout on the deck and invited another family over to feast and celebrate with us. Erin (my yoga buddy), her husband, Jonathan, and their two boys, Colby and Max, joined us and we had such a great time! The boys loved having friends to play with and I always enjoy hanging out with Erin and her husband.
Mike was the ultimate grill-meister. He had it all on the grill - burgers, brats, corn, tomatoes - you name it! And, it was all so delicious! The weather was perfect, too.
Here are several photos from our Father's Day cookout and celebration.
Hope your Father's Day was just as wonderful!
 |
| Charlie helped everyone open their Father's Day cards and gifts. |
 |
| Aren't they sweet? |
 |
| Cappy seems to like his card from Charlie and Chase |
 |
| That didn't last long. Back to riding the bike on the deck! |
 |
Max and Chase are great friends. They are the same age, by the way.
Max better not get too close though. Chase might eat him! |
 |
| Dada, doing his fatherly grilling duties. |
 |
Charlie's thinking: "Hmm. That's my bike.
Colby is older and bigger, but I think I can take him!" |
 |
| The man of the hour... er, uh... day! |
 |
| Aren't Erin and Jonathan so cute? They're high school sweethearts, ya know! |
 |
| I love this picture of Max... |
 |
| ...but I love this picture more! Isn't he adorable? |
 |
| Could he be more photogenic? |
 |
| I like this picture of Mike in the foreground and Grandy in the background. |
 |
| And the feast begins... |
 |
| What a cute family! Some of my favorite people. |
 |
| My family is pretty darn cute, too! |
 |
| I think Cappy and Grandy really enjoyed their visit. |
No comments:
Post a Comment