Still here! Still having a blast! We have a full house now, as Cappy and Grandy joined us yesterday. The boys are definitely loving all the attention.
Last night, a professional photographer took photos of the entire group. Today, we saw the proofs and they are amazing! I can't wait to share those with you as well, but those photos won't arrive for 4-6 weeks.
In the meantime, hope you enjoy these photos from day three and four of our family beach vacation in Hilton Head.
 |
| I wrote "The Arnings" in the sand. Can you see it? |
 |
| Dad is loving the vacation! |
 |
| This is our rental house. It's beautiful! |
 |
| Cappy and Grandy are having fun with the boys! |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa are relaxing, too! |
 |
| I saw this idea on a blog and copied it. Do you see "The Beach Boys" in shadow on the bottom of the picture? Isn't that cool? I hope to get another shot at it with the boys facing forward. But, still, it worked. Love it! |
 |
| Another "Beach Boys" photo... |
 |
| Chase is inspecting the drip castle Dada made... |
 |
| After a great start to the week, we did have a bit of drama. Fighting over toys, of course. To get even, Charlie pushed his brother into the pool. Thankfully, Cappy was close by and saved the day. I didn't try to capture this moment on camera. It just happened. Can you believe it? Now I have photographic proof to share with Charlie and Chase some day. "Just look at what Mama had to deal with when you boys were growing up..." |
No comments:
Post a Comment