Earlier this year, I was so sad to hear that Romp 'n Roll was closing. Sign of the times, I guess. Charlie absolutely loved playing there. Plus they were so creative and fun, I loved going, too!
Thankfully, the owners of the company decided to step in and take over the franchise, so Romp 'n Roll is back, baby! Woo Hoo!
I took both boys to their open house on Saturday. It was absolutely packed, so that was great to see. Hopefully, they got a ton of enrollment that day. I signed Chase up for the fall, so he can get in on the excitement as well.
Here are a couple of pictures from our fun day playing at Rompy's house!
 |
| Who, me? |
 |
| This photo is kinda blurry, but I love it! Look at the determination! |
 |
| I'm not sure you'd call this a smile, exactly. |
 |
| That's more like it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment