Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Baby is 2!

I cannot believe that my sweet baby Chase is 2! Where has the time gone? What a big boy he is now!

We made the decision to have a dual Fire Truck-themed birthday party for both boys in November, but we just had to do something to celebrate little Chase's big day.

Every year on the boys' birthdays, I'm going to blow up balloons and sneak into their room early in the morning and let the balloons go. How fun is it to wake up to balloons on your birthday?! I mean, seriously. Who wouldn't want that?

So, Chase was the first to experience this, and I'd say it was a big hit! Of course, Chase loves balloons anyway. He calls them "AH-LOONS!" But, I think Charlie had just as much fun as Chase did!

We also had a nice family dinner (Oma came, too!), opened a few presents (with big brother's help, of course) and celebrated with cupcakes.

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y,
C H A S E !

So fun!

I think Chase is still waking up here...

That's more like it!

J O Y !



I love Chase's expression in this photo. So funny!

I desperately wanted to get a photo of Chase holding 2 balloons.
This was the best I could do. 

Really, Chase. It's your birthday. Look alive!

Isn't he a big boy?!

"Happy Birthday to you!"

I think he's wondering why his cupcake is on fire...

Classic cupcake eating photo...

Ever wonder what Chase would look like with a mustache?

Well, now you know!

"What? Do you think I'm funny? Do I amuse you?"

"Ok, Mom. Enough with the photos."

Oma was nice enough to get Charlie a present, too!
(I think he liked it.)

"Oh, wow. Presents for me!"

Charlie: "Here, Chase. Let me help you..."

What a nice big brother, helping his little brother open presents!
(Yeah, right!)

I think Chase is figuring out what's going on here...

"Step aside, Charlie! I got this!"

"Oh, wow!"

Sweet photo!

Cute! Love it!

Still, the best smile!


Look at that sweet face!

Charlie: "Whatcha got there, Chase?:

Bob the Builder stickers! Chase is OBSESSED with Bob the Builder!

What a fun birthday!

1 comment: