Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nothing in Particular

There really is no rhyme or reason to the photos that are going in this blog entry. For awhile there, I tried to take a photo a day, but then life got in the way and I just didn't have time. (And frankly, there just aren't that many memorable things that happen on a daily basis.) So, what's left is a lot of nothing in particular.

Truthfully, I am trying to practice shooting in manual. For awhile there, I got lazy and used the automatic setting on my camera, but one of my new year resolutions was to go back to shooting in manual. (That just gives me a good excuse to take more pictures!)

Oh, and for those of you wondering what I do with these hundreds of pictures I take of my kids... I compile them into a year long photo book. It's a great way for me to showcase my favorite photos, plus it's way better than sticking snapshots in a photo album that I'll never look at again.

Enough rambling. Onto a whole lot of, well... nothing in particular.

Chase got his own "camera" for Christmas. This is how he takes pictures of us...
...with a big goofy grin and a "CHEESE!"

This is how the boys look when they're engrossed in a movie.
At the moment, their favorite movie is "Handy Manny's Big Construction Job."
That just means they've seen it no less than 30 times!

Chase loves to say "I made that!" Here he's admiring one of his works of art.

The boy has a belt and his "adjustable waist" pants are at the tightest setting and yet he still can't keep his pants up. His little crack is showing constantly. (See above.) It's downright obscene sometimes! Poor Charlie. 

Chase loves to play on the iPad. I'm amazed at how well he does with it! It's so intuitive...
...especially if a 2-year-old can figure it out!

So, this is just me showing off the cute Valentine's we made for Charlie's class.
A shovel, some M&M's and a little note that says "I dig you!" Aren't they adorable! Thank you Pinterest!
(If you don't know what Pinterest is, that's probably a good thing. It's a time sucker!)

This isn't a very good picture, but I had to include it. Notice how there is nowhere to sit because Charlie had to park all of his trucks on the couch. The poor dog couldn't even find a spot!

The boys love playing in the woods behind our house. It's a little boy's wonderland!

I just have so few pictures of both boys together, I always have to include it whenever I come across one.

I think this is kind of a cool photo.

Chase just loves his big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment