Today is Photo Friday. Nothing to say, really. Just want to share some photos from the week.
Enjoy!
 |
| Little brother, learning the ropes from big brother. |
 |
This was my view from my end of the kitchen table the other day.
Does your kitchen table look like this?
I lost control somewhere along the way... |
 |
And this is typical of Charlie's blue jeans. I have exactly two pair that don't have holes in them.
They are under lock and key. |
 |
Chase wanted to see what it's like to sleep in a big boy bed.
Listen, buddy. If' you'd sleep past 6am, I'd be happy to move you into one of your own.
Keep that in mind, my friend. |
 |
| Remember this guy? |
 |
| Chase, taking the wheel and going for a ride. |
 |
And already an aggressive driver apparently.
"Hey, buddy! Watch where you're going!" |
 |
Take this photo, frame it and date it February 22, 2012.
It's the day Charlie sat still long enough for me to take his photo.
And, he smiled.
I should play the lottery. |
 |
| Can you tell that I'm in love with the Chase / Pooh Bear photos? |
 |
| Kinda cool lighting, I thought. |
 |
| I love this time of day. |
 |
Charlie, in motion, but relatively still.
Most photos I take of Charlie are blurry b/c the boy moves so fast - literally. |
 |
| Chase, smiling and not giving me the pouty model look. |
 |
| I love this photo! |
 |
| I am DEFINITELY playing the lottery now! |
 |
| Pooh Bear is my new muse. |
No comments:
Post a Comment