Bear with me as I back track a little bit. It's been a busy couple of weeks. First, I had Mom Prom, then we spent a week in Tennessee, then I had my girls' trip to the beach and then the last week of school which is always busy with teacher gifts, baking cookies for school parties, you name it.
Anyway, I finally have a chance to do a bit of catching up. In the span of one week, I've already blogged about
Mom Prom on Tuesday and
Charlie's first visit to the racetrack on Thursday. And now, I go back to early May to show you pictures from our trip to Tennessee. What a wonderful visit we had! We went to celebrate Matthew's college graduation, but we decided to take the opportunity to spend a week with the grandparents.
The first part of the week we were at Grandma and Grandpa's, then we packed up and headed over to Grammy and Poppy's. The boys love going to Tennessee because there's always something fun to do. They both enjoy stopping at "Old McDonald's" (McDonald's) in Asheville. (This helps break up the 5+ hour car ride.) They always have a great time at Grandma and Grandpa's where they can take trips to the barn, pick strawberries or blueberries, ride the tractor or sit in the hammock. And Grammy and Poppy now have a pool, so both Charlie and Chase are in heaven. They LOVE to swim!
Of course, I had my camera at the ready all throughout the trip. I think I got several great pictures of the boys, and a few really good ones of Matthew's graduation.
So, enough chatting. Hope you enjoy!
 |
| I love it when Charlie smiles for photos! Isn't he adorable? |
 |
| Chase is getting so big! |
 |
| This is at Sandy Springs Park in Maryville. We love it there! |
 |
| Wildlife! |
 |
| This is the coolest bridge. I love it! |
 |
| Chase: Man on a Mission |
 |
| Chase has the cutest little pout. |
 |
Chase was determined to "climb" the rock wall.
(I think Grandma got more of a workout than Chase, though.) |
 |
| See what I mean? |
 |
| The boys just giggle when they get in the hammock. |
 |
Here's Matthew, getting ready to walk the stage to graduate.
Do ya think he's excited? |
 |
| How handsome! |
 |
| Gotta get the stadium in the background! |
 |
| Brother and Sister |
 |
And here's the entire gang... Mike, me, Matthew, Mom, Uncle Rick, Aunt Deanna,
Poppy and his sister, Maleta. |
 |
| Cool photo! |
 |
| Back on the farm. Chase is getting some trike action. |
 |
| He really wanted to follow Daddy on the tractor. |
 |
| Super sweet. :) |
 |
| Charlie... in heaven. |
 |
| Daddy... in heaven. |
 |
| Is this not the cutest thing?! Makes my heart melt. |
 |
| Chase gets his turn on the tractor. |
 |
And now onto Grammy house...
where the boys would spend 24/7 in the pool if we'd let them. |
 |
| Chase loves to pour water. |
 |
Uncle Mattie played with Charlie in the pool.
Thank you, Uncle Mattie! |
 |
| Looks like they both had tons of fun! |
 |
| Yes, I'd say he's having a good time. Wouldn't you? |
 |
Poppy played with Chase in the pool.
Thank you, Poppy! |
 |
| Chase played with Uncle Mattie for a few minutes... |
 |
| ...and he had fun, but... |
 |
| ...he really liked swimming with Poppy. |
 |
Matthew, enjoying his summer vacation.
Well deserved! |
No comments:
Post a Comment