Saturday, July 14, 2012

Arning Family Beach Vacation - Last One!

Finally! We've reached the end of the Arning Family Beach Vacation saga. We can now all move on with our lives!

Next blog entry will include photos from our recent trip to the Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway. (Ok. Truthfully, we went to the Summer Shootout a couple of weeks ago, but hey... I'll get caught up sometime!)

Until next beach trip...

Grandma and Chase had lots of fun in the pool!

When Chase was happy, he was really happy!
(But, when he was sick... well, you know.)

Fun with Mama!

Mike took this photo of me.
(I would like to note that I have no makeup on. No judgment, please. HA!)

Yes, Grandpa put Charlie in a tub. Grandpa has crazy ideas.
Luckily, Charlie loves all of his crazy ideas.

"Rainstorm!"

The Beach Boys!
(I hate that the 2012 got cut off a little bit, but what can ya do?)

I love a happy Chase.

Make that three beach boys!
Arning Family Beach Trip 2012
YEAH!


Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment