So, I'm still playing catch up, but I'm getting closer to being up-to-date on the blog. I'm only a couple of weeks off now. Yeah, me!
Anyway, not too long ago, I took Charlie and Chase to Village Park in Kannapolis. I'd heard great things about it, but it was even better than I had hoped. There's a huge playground, a large splash park, covered picnic areas and even a train that goes around the park. Heaven!
The boys had tons of fun all day. I, of course, had fun taking pictures of the festivities. Here's a sampling of our good times at Village Park.
 |
| Lots of twists and turns on the slides. They're great fun! |
 |
| Chase loves to slide, too! |
 |
| They even had cute cars and trucks to play on. |
 |
| Colby and Max went with us. Aren't they cuties? |
 |
| Happy Charlie. Nothing better. |
 |
| Charlie loves to run and splash in the water. |
 |
Did they have splash parks when I was a kid? If so, I don't remember it. What fun it must be! |
 |
| Chase got in on the fun, too! |
 |
| Lots of ways to get wet here! |
 |
| Now, that looks like it might hurt. |
 |
Charlie and Dada rode the train. Toot! Toot! |
No comments:
Post a Comment