We had an absolutely glorious beach vacation a couple of weeks ago. Perfect weather, wonderful house with a pool, short walk to the beach, beautiful bike trails, tons of great food and drink and well-behaved little boys. It was fabulous!
Our best buddies, Erin and Jonathan, and their boys, Colby and Max, joined us mid-week, which was perfect. Charlie and Chase were ready to see their best friends come Wednesday.
But, before they arrived, we had all day Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to play and enjoy the beach. The Arning Bros made good use of their new dump trucks and carried loads of sand and water back and forth all day every day. They also searched for sea shells, rode the waves, swam in the gully and built sand castles.
Here are a few pictures from our first day at the beach. (Yes, this is just day one. What can I say? I took a gabillion photos, so yes, I will probably do more blog posts about our beach trip. I have a problem. I know.)
Enjoy!
 |
| Charlie spent lots of time digging. The boy would dig to China if he could. |
 |
| The new dump trucks were a big hit. |
 |
| This is a cool pic of Charlie scaring off the sea gulls. |
 |
| Contemplating... "Should I play with the dump truck or ride the waves? Decisions." |
 |
| Charlie Monkey LOVES the ocean! |
 |
| Such a great smile! |
 |
| Chase tried his hand at wake boarding this time. |
 |
| Nice form, buddy! |
 |
| What a great picture! |
 |
Chase and Dada. I wonder how many more years Mike will be able to carry Chase on his shoulders? |
 |
Chase found a starfish! (We probably should work on "gentle.") |
 |
The Arning Bros had a successful first day at the beach. Smiles all around! |
 |
| See you next time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment