Let's face it. We had so much fun this summer that I'm fairly confident I'll be blogging about it until November. It's taking forever to pour through all of the photos I took, but I'm so happy that I have this blog because it's making me keep (somewhat) up-to-date. So, let's take a little trip back to July so I can share a few photos from our trip to Tennessee.
We had the. best. time! It was awesome! Truly! We decided to kick off the week at Wilderness at the Smokies in Pigeon Forge. It's basically a massive indoor/outdoor water park flanked by an awesome hotel made just for the pure enjoyment of kids and families. We all had a blast. I love water parks! Always have! It's so much fun to splash, slide and swim with the boys. Plus, they're little dare devils and will ride anything they're tall enough to ride. I love it!
The next day, we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We met their newest addition, Bakhita - such a cutie! - and we swam at Aunt Margie's house. Such fun and that was only day one! Next up... our trip to Safety City. SO AWESOME!
Here are a few photos of our trip to Tennessee. More to come!
 |
| This kid is a hoot! I would love to know what goes on in that little brain of his. |
 |
| Getting ready for the massive amount of water that's about to dump on their heads. |
 |
| Charlie looks thrilled! Chase is like, "What the...?!" |
 |
| Whew! They made it! |
 |
This photo is hysterical. I asked for ONE picture in front of the Wilderness at the Smokes sign. They are so mad at me for making them pose for yet another picture, so they decided to show their displeasure on their faces. Too bad boys! You should know that I will get my picture one way or another! |
 |
Ta-dah! Ok, so it's not a great photo, but at least they attempted a smile. I don't feel too bad. They LOVE looking at the photo books I make. |
 |
| And they're happy again. Nothin' a little snow cone can't fix! |
And now onto Grandma and Grandpa's farm...
 |
| This is Praise and little Bakhita! |
 |
| I love this photo! So cool! |
 |
| Chase and his Daddy. |
The next day we headed to Aunt Margie's...
 |
| . Chase... mentally preparing for his 2 1/2 summersault with a twist. |
 |
| Um... I think he needs to work on his form. |
 |
| Charlie and Grandpa having a laugh. |
 |
| Me and my bubs. |
And now it's time to show off our mad diving board skills...
 |
| I love this kid. He's got style! |
 |
I'm not sure what to say about this. Interesting technique, Charlie. You might try looking where you're going. Just sayin'. |
 |
| Mike, showing off his best cannonball. |
Ok. Step aside all. My turn! Here's my back dive in stop-time photography.
 |
Look! I even pointed my toes! Mrs. Van Meter would be proud. Who turned 40 this year? This girl! |
 |
| Thank you, Aunt Margie! We had a great day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment