Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Many Faces of Chase

Chase is one-of-a-kind, there's no doubt about it. What a personality! This kid has more facial expressions than anyone I know. He definitely makes life more interesting.

I bring this up because as I was editing more photos that I took on our trip to Hilton Head - ridiculous, I know - I noticed all of these great pictures of Chase with various facial expressions. He's a total ham! I love it! The funny thing is all but one of these photos were taken on the same day. Just goes to show you how crazy this little dude is. He's nuts!

Anyway, I'm on day five of our Hilton Head trip which means I'm almost done. YEA, ME! What a great photo book I'm going to be able to make this year. I can't wait!

Coming up next... our great pirate adventure. ARGH!

In the meantime, here are a few photos of Chase in all his nuttiness.






We had a great time using a dump truck as a riding toy!

Jonathan, Erin, Colby and Max joined us on Wednesday. What a group!
(Check out Chase's expression, of course.)

There were tons of dolphin sightings.
Check out the pair of dolphins in between Mike & Jonathan. Cool!

These boys had a blast together.
(And yes, Chase has no pants on. Don't ask.)

No comments:

Post a Comment