Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Check Putt-Putt Off the Summer Bucket List!

As I mentioned, this year I created a Summer Bucket List so that we'd be sure to take full advantage of all that summer has to offer. (Click here to read the original post about our 2013 Summer Bucket List.) Putt-putt is one of the items we wanted to tackle, as neither Arning Bros had ever experienced it. So, while we were at the beach, Mike and I decided to take the boys on their first mini golf adventure.

They did quite well at first. Both Charlie and Chase were gung-ho, swinging the club in every direction and inching the ball to the hole until it finally went in. But, after the ninth hole, neither one of them really understood why it was taking so long. I believe 18 holes was a bit much for them. Regardless, we had a great time and now we can check putt-putt off of the bucket list.

Here are a few pictures of the Arning Bros at mini golf.

What great focus and intensity shown by Mr. Charlie Arning.

Chase was much more willing to take direction than Charlie.

Chase is still working his his form.

So's Charlie.

Mama played too.
Did she win?
That's not important.
Next subject.

Charlie has the best smile, don't you think?

What cuties!

We survived putt-putt!

Fun was had by all!
Onto the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment