We had so much fun at the annual Skybrook Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. It was an absolutely beautiful day. Both boys were in a great mood and so was I because I had help! Mike took the weekend off, so he was able to come with us! Yippee!
Anyway, Charlie had a great time playing on the playground, climbing and sliding down the slides. Chase just enjoyed watching everyone and I had fun taking lots of photos. Once the Easter egg hunt started, Mike helped Charlie find eggs (he found three!) and Chase and I tagged along just to watch. Afterwards, Charlie enjoyed his first popsicle (watermelon flavor, yummy!) while Chase gobbled down his bottle of milk.
There was a DJ at the event again this year, but Charlie wasn't nearly as interested in the music as he was last year when he danced for all the world to see. Oh well. Regardless, we had a great time, but we had to cut the event short in order to get home in time for naps.
We decided to take advantage of the wonderful weather by having a picnic outside after Charlie and Chase's nap. For some reason, snacks just taste better outside. All in all, it was a great day for all of us...
No comments:
Post a Comment