Saturday, May 1, 2010

Chase-zilla!

My sweet baby Chase is absolutely, positively MASSIVE.  I swear he looks more like a 10-month old than a 6-month old.  I'm amazed.  In a typical day, Chase will eat at least an entire serving of food at mealtimes and snacks and then he'll drink an 8-ounce bottle of milk shortly thereafter.  And some days, he eats two servings of food!  For example, take a look a these photos I'm posting.  This is a typical evening meal - a full serving of sweet potatoes AND a full container of yogurt.  Did I mention he's only 6-months old!  I've never seen anything like.

Earlier this week, I spent $385 at the grocery store and left with two carts.  I had to have help out of the grocery store.  I forgot to mention that I had just been to the grocery store one week prior.  This is a weekly trip for me - $350 and usually just one heaping cart of food.  My boys are already eating me out of house and home.  I can't fathom what it's going to be like when they're in high school.  I might have to take out a second mortgage on my home to pay the grocery bills!

Anyway, enjoy these photos of my big boy, Chase.  He's naked under that bib.  Why?  Well, let's just say that before dinner time, we had a blowout that ventured up his back and covered his clothes.  Oh joy!  No wonder he's eating so much after a blowout like that!









1 comment:

  1. Chase buddy I am working on my muscles for next month so that I can lift you.
    Looks like Charlie and Chase are going to keep Ms. Raz on her feet.

    ReplyDelete