Charlie is also enjoying the "wa-wa faw" (waterfall) in the back yard too. He likes to get in the water, climb on the rocks and splash around. All in all, he's definitely having a good time.
Chase is his usual sweet self. He's officially crawling now and he's also pulling up. Soon enough he'll be cruising from place to place. The days of putting him on the floor for a few minutes while I take care of something else are over. He's on the move and oblivious to things around him, so I have to watch him constantly.
In other Chase news, his two top teeth are poking through, so I think he's finally going to get some relief from the pain he's been in lately. Poor guy. Teething must really bite! (Sorry. That was really bad, I know.)
This trip, while fun, has totally wiped both boys out. Charlie asks to take a nap every day and yesterday, he wanted to lay in his bed for a few minutes right before dinner. He's pooped! Chase is also napping like a champ. He's taken three 2-hour naps a day lately. He practically jumps out of my arms and into the pack -n- play so he can get to sleep as quick as possible. Of course, none of this has affected the time they wake up in the morning. Chase still wakes up by 6a and Charlie by 7:30a. Darn!
Later today, Charlie and I will head to the airport to pick up Daddy which we are all excited about. (Although, I think Charlie is almost as excited to go to an airport and look at airplanes as he is to see his Daddy. Sorry, Daddy.)
So, that's our trip so far. Hope you enjoy these recent pictures from the visit to Grandpa's farm.
As you can imagine, this is Charlie saying "Oh Whoa!"
No comments:
Post a Comment