P.S. I'm throwing in a photo of baby Chase in his skivvies too. Isn't he massive? Solid as a rock!
Who are we kidding? This blog - formerly titled "Arning Family News and Notes" - is all about the Arning Bros., Charlie & Chase, and their crazy Mama who's obsessed with taking photos of them. Good thing they're such cuties!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
How Low Can You Go?
Well, I'll hand it to Pampers. Their diapers are super absorbent! Charlie was wearing a "low rider" this morning, and that's putting it mildly. I was cracking up watching him run around the room with his diaper dragging behind him. Check it out!
P.S. I'm throwing in a photo of baby Chase in his skivvies too. Isn't he massive? Solid as a rock!
P.S. I'm throwing in a photo of baby Chase in his skivvies too. Isn't he massive? Solid as a rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment