Charlie didn't make a peep the entire trip - not one whimper, whine or wail. I couldn't believe it! I think two viewings of "CARS" might have helped. I should also thank the TN DOT for parking all of the giant excavators, cement mixers, skid steers and dump trucks along our route. That was extremely helpful as well.
Chase was such a trooper too. He was cooing, laughing and gurgling for most of the trip. I'm sure he enjoyed looking at his older brother as well. Chase got a bit fussy the last 90-minutes of our adventure, but Raz was so wonderful and climbed into the back seat to feed him and play with him. Before you know it, we were pulling into Grammy and Poppy's house. How lucky am I to have two such amazing, well-behaved little boys!
Day one in TN was lots of fun. Charlie has really enjoyed the playset in Grammy and Poppy's back yard. He also rode his first riding lawn mower and had a blast! We'll probably go swimming later today, but even if we don't, with Grammy, Poppy, Uncle Matty and Raz all here, there are plenty of new folks to play with so Charlie and Chase are sure to be very busy. (By the way, Charlie can now say everyone's name, so all of the grandparents should be excited about that!)
We'll head to Grandma and Grandpa's house on Tuesday, but in the meantime, enjoy our photos from day one in TN.
No comments:
Post a Comment