Saturday, September 25, 2010

Reliable, Dependable George

Charlie loves his best buddy, George.  George has become a member of the family.  He went on vacation with us, he joins us for dinner, he dances with us, he plays with us, he sleeps right next to Charlie in bed... you get the idea.  Charlie always knows where George is and if ever George goes missing, it's an all out search with all hands on deck until he's found.

The relationship between a little boy and his stuffed best friend is priceless.  Yesterday morning, Charlie took George out onto the back deck with him.  Charlie pulled a deck chair all the way over to the other side of the deck, climbed on the chair, put George right next to him, started sucking his thumb and just looked out over the deck.  It was obvious that he was happy, content and peaceful.  Just loving life.

Here are a couple of pictures of this wonderful moment.  I tried not to disturb him too much, but I just had to capture this on film.  I loved it.





1 comment: