Friday, October 29, 2010

Tricks and Treats

What a beautiful day it was today.  It was the perfect day for a neighborhood Halloween party!  Bobbing for apples, corn hole, arts & crafts, boo bowling, what fun!  Charlie much preferred to drag all of the trucks out of the neighbor's garage, but he had a great time, nonetheless.  Chase just wanted to walk around and point at everything.  I enjoyed playing with my new camera lens, as you can see.  (I was taking photos in full sunlight and they still turned out pretty good!  I'm excited!)

We're really looking forward to trick or treating on Halloween, but until then, here are a couple of photos from today.  What cuties!

Chase, in his linebacker stance.  

Look!  It's a giant purple people eater!

Don't look now, Chase, but there are a ton of little ghosts following you.

Awww... now that's just cute.

Should I submit this to Tonka's advertising department?

Big boy, drinking from a big cup. 

A giant purple people eater! 

Chase and neighbor, Max (10 months)

Powdered donuts.  Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment