Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh, Brother!

I think I deserve an award. I managed to get my boys to sit beside each other for about five minutes this evening! Can you believe it?

And look at these fun pictures I was able to capture! Can't you just imagine how much fun they were having? Both boys were laughing the entire time. Love, Love, LOVE!

Can't you just see the boys sitting like this in about 20 years... catching up of life?


The race is in Bristol this weekend, but Dada was able to stay for dinner before hitting the road.
Chase was really happy about that!

Shelby... plotting her escape.

Adorable.




And here they are, sitting together!


Kikis!

A mother loves to see her kids give each other kikis!

Chase says, "Ok, enough Charlie!"


I really have no idea what they're laughing about, which makes it even better!
Just brothers... laughing it up... for no reason.




Pure happiness! 

And here's a picture from behind. You know those are my favorite!





Who has the upper hand here?

I just love the fact that I have two boys and that they are so close in age. I think they will be best friends forever!

2 comments:

  1. Kellye,
    These are the best pictures yet of the boys together. They make you want to join in the fun. Just looking at them make me laugh. Blessings

    ReplyDelete