Charlie got a bike for Easter and he took to it like a duck to water! He absolutely loves his bike and rides it every waking moment. He even likes to sit on it while he's eating, sort of like his own personal drive thru. (Picture of that on the next blog entry.)
And not surprisingly, he's turned our deck into a racetrack. I'm not quite sure how it happened. One minute I had nice patio furniture on my deck with plenty of seating around the table and a few other chairs scattered around for additional seating. Next thing I know, I have a mini racetrack and no where to sit.
What can you do?
As for the fact that he's not wearing a helmet, I promise that we make him wear a helmet when he's anywhere but the deck. My hope is that this phase will soon pass and the bike will remain outside forever. I would very much like to be able to sit at my outdoor table again.
A girl can dream...
Here's a short video of our very own Charlie Armstrong.
Charlie is so creative and energetic. He looks great on his bike!
ReplyDelete