Yesterday, we joined a couple of friends for a fun day trip to Dan Nicholas Park in Salisbury, N.C. We were so excited because the park has a huge kids playground, a merry-go-round, putt-putt, a train, a petting zoo, a splash park and even fishing and paddle boats. How lucky are we to have such a great park only 45 minutes away!
Both boys had a blast and were totally worn out by the end of the day - and we didn't even make it to half of the attractions!
Here are lots of photos from our excursion. Enjoy!
 |
The playground was so cool because there was play equipment in the shape of trains,
trucks and construction equipment. |
 |
This is Charlie's friend, Lincoln. I love this picture because it seems like Lincoln might be saying,
"Yo, Charlie. Let's blow this popsicle stand!" |
 |
| Dada was able to join us for the trip. The boys loved that, of course! |
 |
| Chase, getting ready for his train ride. |
 |
| "Do I get to ride on that?" |
 |
| I think they BOTH look exhausted, don't you? |
 |
| Charlie loved the merry-go-round! |
 |
| Ouch! That looks like it might hurt! |
 |
| Is he into this or what? He LOVED the splash park. |
 |
| Check it. Chase is sitting just like an Owen... |
 |
| Chase loved sticking his head in the sprinklers. |
 |
| I mean really. I couldn't have posed him like this if I tried! How old is he anyway? |
 |
| Here they go again... plotting their escape! |
 |
| Such a cutie! |
And, now if you don't mind, I'd like to show off a couple of cute pictures of Lincoln and his little brother, Pace.
 |
| This is Pace. He loves the water, too! |
 |
| I love this picture! |
 |
| This is Lincoln. He and Charlie are in the same preschool class. |
These pics really make me smile!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Pure Joy!!!
ReplyDelete