For weeks now, I've been promising the boys that we would play in the puddles as soon as we got a good rain storm. We've been waiting and waiting, but unfortunately, we only got a few stray showers here and there. Nothing that would produce any decent puddles.
That is until today.
What a rainstorm we had this morning! It was nuts! For awhile there, I thought we were going to have to build an arc! But, it ended up being the perfect amount of rain for us because we were left with huge puddles on the golf course. Yippee!
And, if you recall this
Puddle Jumper blog post back in May, then you probably remember how much fun Charlie and I had splashing away that day, but poor Chase was napping and missed the whole thing. Well, he finally got his chance today!
Here are pictures from our splish, splash afternoon...
 |
| Chase had so much fun! |
 |
| Isn't he so big now? |
 |
| What a smile! |
 |
| Brotherly love... |
 |
| Follow the leader! |
 |
| "What are you looking at?" |
 |
| Lots of smiles! |
 |
| Love this picture! |
 |
| There's Chase with "the look" again! |
 |
| Love this photo, too! |
 |
| And this one! |
 |
| And this one! |
 |
| Aren't they sweet? |
 |
| Ok, so I LOVE this photo! |
 |
| And this one, too! |
 |
| I love the big belly and the serious face. |
 |
| "See ya later, alligator! We had fun!" |
 |
| You know me. I love pictures from behind. |
 |
| "Bye!" |
Charlie and Chase make a party happen wherever they go. What fun. Great photos!
ReplyDelete