Well, it's official. My sweet baby Charlie is four. I can vividly remember being pregnant with him and loving every minute of it. And, I remember our trip to the hospital and how excited we were when they told us it was a boy. Charles Owen Arning. 7 lbs, 15.5 oz, 21 inches. He was so cute and snuggly. I couldn't believe I was actually a mom! I was in awe and frankly, totally scared out of my mind!
But, now here we are, four years later with a wonderful, nice, polite, smart, inquisitive, playful, imaginative and amazing little boy, Charlie. Wow, how the years have flown by.
Since we had our
Fire Truck Birthday Party just a couple of weeks ago, and with Christmas right around the corner, we knew we weren't going to have a big party for Charlie on his actual birthday. But, I've decided that as long as I'm around and the boys are living under my roof, they will always wake up to balloons on their big day.
So, that's how our day started... by blowing up balloons at 6 am. But, it was all worth it. Charlie - and Chase for that matter - loved it!
Here are several pictures from Charlie's fourth birthday.
 |
| Charlie isn't sure what to think of it! |
 |
| Or, maybe he's still just asleep. |
 |
| Ok, now we're getting into it! |
 |
| It's official. He loves it! |
 |
| Wow! Look at all of them! |
 |
| Believe it or not, this is Chase. At first, I thought it was Charlie! Did you? |
 |
There's just something so fun about little boys in matching pajamas...
|
 |
| Aren't we lucky to have such a fun, woodsy playground in our backyard? |
 |
| There's even a tree swing. Charlie loves to go HIGH! |
 |
| Isn't this sweet? Four balloons for turning four. |
 |
| Love this one, too! |
 |
| Cupcakes are on the way! |
So, that's that. Charlie's fourth birthday. Can't believe next year he'll be five! Let's hope this year goes S...L...O...W...
No comments:
Post a Comment