Ok. Bear with me. We're still back tracking here. Next post will have photos of the Fire Truck Birthday Party, but before that, I thought I would do a quick post about our trip to the race shop.
This actually took place before Thanksgiving. Mike had to make a quick trip to the office, so Grammy, Charlie, Chase and I thought we'd join him. (Besides, Grammy had never been to SHR.)
 |
| This is the ACTUAL car that won the race at Homestead, clinching the championship. |
 |
| Yeah, yeah. Racecar, schmacecar. The boys were much more interested in this FORKLIFT! |
 |
| Cute pic! |
 |
| Dada and Chase. They are joined at the hip when Dada's home. |
 |
| Too much excitement for Chase. |
 |
Charlie was excited to see a Peterbuilt. (From the movie, CARS.
"I ain't no Mack. I'm a Peterbuilt for dang's sake!") |
 |
| The boys enjoyed looking at the engine of the race winning car. |
 |
| It's nice to have a Dada around that knows everything. |
 |
| Grammy got her picture taken with the infamous car. |
 |
| Walking around like he owns the joint. |
 |
| "This is my racecar!" (In your dreams, buddy.) |
 |
| Charlie has taken over Dada's office. |
No comments:
Post a Comment