Thursday, June 28, 2012

Arning Family Beach Vacation - Part III

So, here we are, part three of our Arning family beach vacation. I apologize for taking so many photos. It's a sickness.

Anyway, I don't have much more to say about our trip, so I will just let the pictures speak for themselves.

And yes, I will have at least one more beach vacation blog entry. Sorry!

Remember a similar picture from last year?

Having fun in the pool!


Aren't they looking more and more alike?

Aww... cute pic.



Grammy and Chase bonding.

Charlie, hitting the waves again.



Matthew enjoyed his time at the beach.
You know how much I love pictures from behind.

Poppy loved the ocean, too!

The Arning men... hard at play.

Chase... surveying the work.

I don't remember why Chase was pouting, but who cares? It's a funny picture!

Surfer dude, Matthew

Chase, taking a cue from Charlie, pushing a dump truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment