Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We Love Summer!

We are having the best time this summer. Truly. And, that's saying a lot because for the last five days, it's just been me and the boys.Yep. Just me and the boys. No help. Nada.

Anyway, on Saturday, we headed to Birkdale for haircuts and to play in the splash park. It was a beautiful day, but a little chilly, so the boys didn't quite get to do the splashing they'd hoped.

Regardless, they had a great time. I, of course, took my camera. The result is several fun photos to share with you.

Enjoy!

This might be one of my all-time favorite photos.
First of all, I love little boys in pajamas. There just isn't anything cuter.
Second, I love that they have the exact same look.
Third, I love that they love each other so much.

Both boys SMILING in the exact same photo.
I played the lottery today.
I am SURE to win.

Sweet Chase

Charlie loves his new Razor trike.
It has a brake handle that makes sparks when it hits the pavement.
Super cool!

This photo is HILARIOUS.
Believe it or not, Charlie is giggling in this photo.
He had just run through the sprinklers and was giggling uncontrollably.
Sort of looks like he's ready for battle though, doesn't it?

Here he's thinking, "Ok, that was fun but ridiculously cold.
Not sure if I'm gonna do THAT again."

Having fun no matter how cold the water is!

Chase didn't care if the water was freezing or not. He loved it!

I love this photo. I just think Chase is adorable!

I think Chase is realizing here that he's stolen this toy boat from some poor kid.
We eventually returned it.


That's a fire truck passing by in the background.
We brake for fire trucks.

Still watching the fire truck go by.
(With Chase showcasing his inner "situation.")
And the summer fun continues.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment