Ok. Now this is getting out of hand. I apologize for the plethora of beach photos. I promise to seek help for my addiction. In the meantime, bear with me. I have several more cute photos to share with you, so here goes...
 |
| I think this is a cool photo of Chase playing in the sand. |
 |
| But, I think this is a really cool pic. I love that it's off-centered. |
 |
| I love the sweet face in this picture. |
 |
| A boy and his dump truck. |
 |
| More fun in the surf. |
 |
| Like brother, like brother. |
 |
| Another photo of the elusive Mama. |
 |
| Chase was very proud of this shell that he found. |
 |
| "See?!" |
 |
| Ahh... Grandpa has joined us! |
 |
| Grandma, too! |
 |
| Charlie, in his sand hole, loading up the dump truck. |
 |
| Remember I told you that Chase was sick? Luckily, Dad makes a nice pillow. |
 |
| Popsicles cure all. |
 |
| Delicious! |
 |
| This is one of my favorite photos. I'm really into little toes right now. |
 |
| Sneaky Charlie, about to strike! |
 |
| Dad and Chase get the water bath! |
Yes, I do have more beach photos that I could share. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that. Not sure if I will post them or not. I have other great pictures to share of more summer fun we've had, so we'll see. Let me know if your sick of seeing pictures from the beach. I promise it won't hurt my feelings. Until next time...
Personally, I just can't get enough of these happy pics! Got more?
ReplyDelete