Trains, trains and more trains. That's what Chase's 3rd birthday party was all about. Train decorations, train songs and whistles, train tracks on the floor and even a real train ride through the neighborhood. Oh, my!
Chase had a grand ole time, especially when it came time to open presents. He totally racked up, receiving more Thomas trains, tracks, games, books and gifts than I could have possibly imagined. You should see the train sets we're building now. SO COOL!
I took
way too many photos, but I did manage to pare them down to 80 good pictures. Thankfully, I've not uploaded all 80 photos to this blog. (You're welcome!) Here's just a small sampling of photos from Chase's train birthday party. What fun!
 |
| I loved the colors of the decorations. |
 |
| Grammy helped me decorated. It was very festive! |
 |
| Here's the birthday boy, arriving for his party. |
 |
| I thought the invitations turned out great! |
 |
| My little snug-a-bugga. |
 |
| Sweet boy. |
 |
| Charlie was excited to ride the train. |
 |
| Isn't it cute! |
 |
| Time to open presents! |
 |
Chase with his buddies... Lexi, Brody, Jackson, Charlie, Rhys and Henry. Aren't they cute?! |
 |
| Working hard to blow out the candle. |
 |
| Cupcakes. Yummy! |
 |
| Chase loved the icing best of all. |
 |
Chase is now the proud owner of 154 Thomas trains. (I exaggerate... a little.) |
 |
| Isn't the decor so fun? |
 |
| Happy 3rd Birthday, Chase! |
No comments:
Post a Comment