Friday, November 16, 2012

Halloween Preview

I'm sure you'll be shocked to read this but I took a lot of pictures on Halloween. It's taking me quite a bit of time to go through them all and edit them so that they're ready to post. But, it dawned on me that I could go ahead and post some pictures of my cute decor!

I had planned on hosting a small, low key party for Charlie, Chase and their buddies, but then I ran across some super cute ideas on Pinterest and I just had to add a few extra touches to my gathering.

Let me know what you think!

This is a garnish I made for my Pina Ghouladas. They're eyeballs! (Ok. Not really.)
Don't they look disgusting and glorious all at the same time!

These are my mummy juice boxes. Totally adorable!

It's kind of hard to tell what these are, so I'll just go ahead and spell it out.
I found these cute little Halloween boxes, lined them with foil and filled
each one with graham crackers, marshmallows and Hershey bars.
Everyone got their own box of S'mores fixings!

These are mummy cupcakes. They turned out super cute!

This is the food table. It looked much cuter in person, plus I had a strand of
purple, orange and green lights on in the background.

These are the glasses for my Pina Ghouladas. Creepy, eh?

This is another angle of my food table. It really doesn't do it justice.
And this is me and Erin enjoying our Pina Ghouladas. CHEERS!

More Halloween photos coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment