Sunday, November 4, 2012

Patterson Farm: Our Home Away from Home

So, it seems as if I've been spending LOTS of time at Patterson Farm lately. Thank goodness I only have two kids! You'd think it was the only farm in the Charlotte area!

Anyway, we headed back to Patterson Farm not too long ago with Charlie's Jr. K class from McKinney Academy. What a difference a couple of years make! While he was still somewhat impatient, Charlie was much more behaved overall. Seriously though, will he EVER learn patience? EVER?

Here are a few photos from our home away from home... Patterson Farm.

Yes, Charlie. I will be taking lots of pictures today.
Get over it.

A smile! Thank you!

I just love that red barn in the background.

Charlie and his class. Aren't they all so big?

Making a scarecrow. Charlie loves this part.

Grabbing piles of hay and stuffing them down a pair of pants...
what's not to love?

Charlie's class has 8 boys and 3 girls.
Their teacher is a saint.

Feeding the animals.

He did a much better job rationing his food
(with a little help from us, of course.)
This guy was very interested in us. Isn't he cute?

Chase went with us, too. He was a trooper!

Good picture of Dad. Charlie is protesting my camera.
This is his "Ugh, Mom" look.

Picking pumpkins was fun.

Charlie really wasn't picky. He picked up the first pumpkin he saw.

The brothers. Big smiles. Love it!


Charlie and Mrs. Moske.
She's so cool!
Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment