Who are we kidding? This blog - formerly titled "Arning Family News and Notes" - is all about the Arning Bros., Charlie & Chase, and their crazy Mama who's obsessed with taking photos of them. Good thing they're such cuties!
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Howdy, Partner!
Last week, Charlie's class had their first presentation of the year... a Country and Western show. YEE HAW! It was so adorable! Totally and absolutely adorable! I couldn't believe how much work they had done to get ready for the show. Mrs. Moske really whipped them into shape!
I was so proud of Charlie. He actually sang and participated in some of the choreography. Not to the extent the most of the other kids did, but still, he participated. Now, had that been me up there on the stage at Charlie's age, I'm sure I would have sang the loudest, danced the biggest and probably choreographed the entire show myself, but clearly Charlie did not get that part of my DNA. Still, he tried his hardest and that's what I'm most proud of.
But, if you ask me, I think I see a little smirk on his face... a sly little smile that's saying, "Hey, this is kind of fun!" Maybe someday he'll let loose and sing his heart out. Maybe, just maybe!
In the meantime, here are a few pictures and two short videos of a couple of the songs they sang. YEE HAW!
See the smirk? See it?
He's trying his hardest not to smile, but I see it in there.
Ok. Maybe not.
There it is again!
C'mon, Charlie. Just smile why don't cha!
The class got to trick or treat afterwards. You'd think that would have put a smile on Charlie's face. Go figure.
"No, Mom. Don't take my picture!" (Look at Noah on the left. Charlie's a full head taller than him!)
Charlie's treat from Mrs. Moske.
Ahhhh... there's the smile!
The room was so cute! Mrs. Moske did an excellent job decorating. It was so festive!
Howdy!
One of the songs they sang was "Bingo."
They also sang "Five Little Pumpkins" and read this poem about an orange pumpkin. So cute!
I think he had fun after all. Don't you?
Charlie and Mrs. Moske Great job, everyone!
And now, for the videos... the first one is appropriately titled,
"Welcome to McKinney Care Academy."
And here's the hoedown, as interpreted by the Jr. K class. I call this "Swing Your Partner!"
No comments:
Post a Comment