Who are we kidding? This blog - formerly titled "Arning Family News and Notes" - is all about the Arning Bros., Charlie & Chase, and their crazy Mama who's obsessed with taking photos of them. Good thing they're such cuties!
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
A StoneBridge Christmas
The final holiday presentation we attended last week was Chase's 2-year-old class "performance" at StoneBridge preschool. I say "performance," but really there was no performing involved... from anyone. Literally, all of the boys and girls just stood on the stage and stared at the audience.
Well, that's only partly true. Chase didn't sing, but he did add a bit of his own choreography... picking his nose. I say picking his nose, but really, it was more like digging for gold. Seriously. And, he had his finger so far up there that I was truly shocked that it didn't get stuck. Nice, eh?
I'm just wondering where I went wrong as a parent. Last year, Charlie had the whole hand-down-the-pants thing (click HERE if you'd like to re-read that blog entry) and now Chase is the nose picker.
Awesome.
Well, if you're interested, here are a few photos and a couple of videos of of the "performance."
Just make sure you're not eating breakfast while you watch...
At least he's a cutie!
Yes, Chase. You're supposed to be singing.
Notice how Chase is next to Max. I don't think he was supposed to stand there.
He wiggled the little boy on the left out of the way so he could stand next to Max.
So, he's a nose picker and a bully.
The smile is nice, though.
What's with the hand on Max's shoulder?
What is he? The Godfather of preschool?
Chase, are we boring you?
Guess so.
Let the nose picking begin.
Nice.
Real nice.
After the performance, we headed back to the classroom for cupcakes and snacks.
Charlie went straight for the cupcake, of course.
The Arning men.
Charlie is back at his old stomping grounds...
Yes, Chase. You're cute, but the nose picking? Not so much.
We just love Mrs. Yascur!
Arning Family 2.0
And, now for the videos. They're all very short... and very entertaining!
No comments:
Post a Comment