Who are we kidding? This blog - formerly titled "Arning Family News and Notes" - is all about the Arning Bros., Charlie & Chase, and their crazy Mama who's obsessed with taking photos of them. Good thing they're such cuties!
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Our Little Turkey
Once again, I'm behind... but only by a week! I can't believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone. It's my favorite holiday. You get to slow down, take a breath, be with family, enjoy your absolute favorite foods, watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, sit on the couch and watch some football... and, you still have Christmas to look forward to. Does it get any better?
Well, yes it does if you have little kids. Last week, Mike and I spent the afternoon at McKinney Academy enjoying Charlie's performance as part of the school's Thanksgiving presentation. What a sweet, wonderful little school McKinney Academy is. We just love it! The Thanksgiving presentation was just precious. It really put us in the spirit.
Charlie's Jr K class performed along with the entire school. They recited two poems and then participated in the finale song. Charlie is still quite shy, but you can tell he had the poem memorized. I know he's trying hard and that's all I can ask for. Maybe one day he'll break out of his shell.
Regardless, he looked adorable and he's so well behaved at school. Mrs. Moske has rave reviews for him. She's especially proud of how hard he tries and how respectful he is. What more can a Mama want?
Here are a few pictures from Charlie's Thanksgiving presentation at school along with two short videos of the poems they recited. Super cute!
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Mrs. Moske does such a great job with her classroom decor. It's always so festive!
Charlie's masterpiece.
Charlie looks a wee bit terrified.
But, at least he's doing choreography.
Charlie looks confused. The little boy (Sydney) on the far right looks perturbed. I'm not sure what to think about the little boy (Noah) in the red vest!
Aren't their little turkey hats so cute?
They were all adorable.
He's singing!
Chase loved Charlie's turkey hat. He wants to be like his big brother.
Happy Thanksgiving from my little turkeys!
And, here are the videos of the two poems. Here's the first:
No comments:
Post a Comment